Thursday 29 November 2012

The online shopping revolution; Mallzee.

For me there is nothing better than doing my shopping online from the comfort of my warm toasty bed. No crowded shops, no searching for sizes, and no traipsing through the rain/snow/wind. However being the ultimate scatter brain I constantly find myself sat there thinking of where to actually visit and end up with a gazillion and one tabs and bookmarks. Cue then ringing all of my friends, trying to direct them through site to see if they think the particular dress is worth buying or I have a case of 'shopping fever'. So when an email popped into my inbox explaining the concept behind Mallzee I was thrilled. 

"Mallzee is all about creating a new experience for shopping online. Users create their own personalized shopping mall (Mallzee) by picking their favourite brands and stores. Our fancy software then finds products matching their personal style and showcases them in their Mallzee!
There are a number of aspects that make Mallzee social from the integration of Facebook chat to creating polls and browsing friends online wardrobes.  An added bonus to inviting friends to your mallzee is that as the ‘owner’ you earn money every time anyone buys from your Mallzee, including you! (That's right you get paid when you shop?) 
Currently we have over 200 brands signed up to Mallzee (Urban Outfitters, New Look, Feel Unique and St. Tropez to name a few)."

how awesome does that sound! This hasn't actually launched yet, but if you get yourself over to the site you can enter your email address to get a prelaunch invite, you can also help spread the word and win some prizes!


Meg x


No comments:

Post a Comment