Friday 13 July 2012

Tanning series: Face; Clarins liquid bronze self tanning.



My bathroom is absolutely choc-a-bloc with every kind of self tanning product, from sprays to mousses and from budget buys to splurges. I decided I would go through them all one by one so I could tell you ( and remind myself) what my best and worst ones are. Today we are starting with facial tanning, and the first contestant is, Clarins liquid bronze self tanning (£17.50). I love this product, for starters I find it so easy to use, in the evening I just put some of product onto a cotton pad and sweep all over my face (avoiding my eyebrows)., and when I wake up I have a nice subtle hint of colour. I like that it doesn't transform me over night as that  doesn't exactly look natural! In the bottle it does have quite a strong smell, but whenever I use this I never find myself wrinkling my nose in disgust or wishing the smell would go away so for me the smell doesn't transfer to my face.  I never have any problems with streaks or patches and I'm not terrified of touching my face for hours as it sinks in lovely and quickly. Clarins boasts that it is "vitamin-packed" which can only mean good things for your skin, and it is also winner of " Best Face Self Tanner Harper's Bazaar Hot 100 2011" I also have a smaller version of this product for travel which just shows how much I love it!

have you tried this self tanner? do you have a favourite tanning product for your face?

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment