Tuesday 24 July 2012

Jelly pong pong Irish cream pavlova lip frosting.


In my glossy box which arrived today there was an HD brow palette, I was so happy and couldn't wait to get to swatching it and trying it out etc etc, then I realised it was for blondes, I am a brunette so was not happy. However my attentions then turned to another item in the box, a cream gloss from jelly pong pong suitable for lips and cheeks. Now I love a multifunctional product, it saves on money and I think also brings a nice harmony to your face when used for both cheeks and lips.


















When I first squeezed a dollop out of the tube it looked incredibly daunting! but a lot of blending in later ( I used too much, a little goes along way with this) I had perfectly flushed cheeks with tinted lips to match. This is a very sweet smelling product, which I don't mind, but if you are not into sweet scents this might not rock your boat. However it leaves a nice dewy finish without being horrible sticky. I think this would be perfect with minimal summer time make up. I have included a picture below for reference (excuse the shiny head!, I didn't realise it was shiny and I don't think you should edit pictures of make up as it may change the look of the product,. Also, I am not in the nuddy just a strapless dress!) 


have you ever used this product, what do you think? are there any other multi products I should try?

Meg x

5 comments:

  1. wow you have some amazing skin!! :O x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gosh thankyou! I must've got lucky with the lighting ha! :P x

      Delete
  2. so pretty! the subtly pink lip colour really compliments you




    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thankyou, I used to avoid pinks thinking it would bring out the redness in my skin, nice to know i was wrong!:) x

      Delete