Sunday 8 July 2012

Clinique anti blemish solutions; antibacterial face and body soap




I have been banging on a  lot lately about how badly my skin broke out on holiday, I don't think my skin has ever been as bad as it was. On my 'using up euros' shopping trip on my last day I picked up this Clinique soap for 10 euros;




My mum swears by clinique and has been religiously using one of their soaps on her face for as long as I can remember, so I thought I would give it a go! I have been using this soap since I got back from holiday in the early hours of the 26th of June, every morning and evening. And it is working! slowly but surely my skin is becoming clearer and feeling softer. The bar itself is very big and I feel like I am going to get a good run out of this product and if it keeps going how it is I am sure I will be repurchasing. 

do you have any holy grail skin products? 

                                                                        Meg x



No comments:

Post a Comment