Tuesday 12 June 2012

Holiday lips


top-bottom: Rimmel- Coral queen, L'oreal colour riche- nude, all No 7 liplicious- cherry kiss - tangerine twist-  caramel- angel cake

So I tried to cut down my make up bag for holiday to leave more room for other items ( I didn't do that much of a good job!) however I did manage to trim it down somewhat and these are the lip products which made the cut; 
First the lipsticks, I have one neutral nude-y shade and one bright. I love the formulations of both these lipsticks, very moisturising and glossy, the nude shade is not really my perfect match but it will do untill I find another. The coral shade is definitely not for the faint hearted, if i'm not feeling to bold it looks great just dabbed on as a subtle stain as well as straight from the tube. 
Then the lipglosses, these are actually a very recent addition to my lip product collection, my flat mate was having a clear out before we move into our new house next year and she offered these too me. I'm not normally a lipgloss fan at all, I find it too sticky, but these aren't as sticky as others I have tried and with a lovely colour range I am happy to give them a space in my make up bag :) Of course I will be taking some standard lipbalms as well.

do you have any holiday lip product staples?

Meg x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely selection! Don't forget your SPF lip stuff though :) x

    ReplyDelete