Thursday 28 June 2012

Holiday maxi dress


So after a long time of thinking I was too short and not slim enough for a maxi dress I have found the perfect style for me. I bought this dress from glamorousuk and I love it! It fits me perfectly despite the usual trouble I have being short and having a... err 'ample chest' and the elasticated waist really flatters my figure. The springs around the straps can be moved up or down to change the neckline which I also love, I wore this on an evening during my holiday and accesorised it with an old gold chain belt and gold drop leaf earrings from republic and old tan strappy small heeled sandals. The only downside I found with this dress is I couldn't wear underwear, major vpl! though now I am back home I can dig around and find some good seamless nude pants and all should be sorted. I have been converted! so much so that I bought another maxi, this time more loud and printed while I was on holiday!

how do you feel about maxis?

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment