Friday 1 June 2012

Bioderma Crealine H2O



This has been doing the blogging rounds for a while now and I was intrigued when I kept hearing about it. I have fairly sensitive skin and one too many times I reach for scented baby wipes to take my make up off quickly and easily. I liked the idea of something which is predominantly water but still claims to rid my face of all it's slap. My first problem arose before I even tried the product and that was actually getting it. Although I had heard of places available on ebay etc they were quite expensive for what could have just been a glorified bottle of water. Luckily I have a Grandad who lives in france where it is marginally cheaper and he kindly sent me 2 bottles. I got the sensitive skin variation, here is what the  bioderma website says;

"At the cutting edge of innovation, BIODERMA has pioneered micellar solutions. Specially formulated for sensitive, normal to dry skins, the Sensibio H2O micelle solution gently cleanses face and eyes. It removes water-resistant make-up.
The micelles contained in its formula effectively micro-emulsify impurities while maintaining the skin’s balance (soap-free, physiological pH)."



When I used this I was pleasantly surprised, it was quick and easy to just squirt on a cotton pad and wipe all over my face. It removed my make up with ease though I would need more than one cotton pad for a thorough cleanse over a full face. Even if I had been wearing no make up that day the used cotton pad would show the dirt and grime of everyday life. I got a very slight stinging in my eyes if I had used to much product but this was quickly rectified by a lighter hand when pouring. I haven't really seen much of an improvement in my skin as such but it feels nice to know I am not putting harsh scents and chemicals on it.


I have 100 ml of this product and whilst I do really it I cannot justify the price tag to buy it via ebay. So whether I will be repurchasing will depend on my next visit to France or my granddads generosity

have you tried any bioderma solutions? what did you think?

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment