Friday 6 April 2012

Wish box - ASOS


So a few of these items ( all from ASOS) are pretty unattainable given my current budget but I guess that's why it's a wish box right? I am still thinking very much holiday with these pieces ( gonna take me a while to get out of my holiday mind) though with awful UK weather back again I should really start looking at warmer clothes!

blazer £129-  I've wanted a coloured blazer for a while now, a relaxed style one like this. I think it would be a nice cover up as well as adding a punch to any outfit. There are lots of cheaper versions available so when I hopefully get some money I will have a shop around

swimming costume £69-  love this! being quite a curvy girl bikinis or flimsy  costumes are a no no for me and this costume looks like it is nice and sucky-inny to keep everything smooth and also looks supportive on the chest. Then ofc there's the seaside print which is just quirkily gorgeous

( now the two bank breakers are out of the way)

nightie/slip £18- floaty and light, for those summer nights when any cover what so ever is too hot but you want to keep your dignity by being covered up, with a hint of sexy too ( it is a couples holiday after all!)

dress £22- in warmer weather and on holidays especially I hate anything particularly tight and clingy, it just makes me feel awful, sweaty and uncomfortable. This dress is the perfect mix of loose and airy with a nipped in waist for definition. It is also a great base for any statement accessories you want to add! 

shorts £32- A quick fling back to the pastel craze with these gorgeous shorts!I love anything high waisted so they score more points there too!

hair mask  £25 - My odd one out is this hair mask, you need to keep your locks tip top with all the sea and sun on holiday! It stood out to me on the site and some quick googling shows it does come quite highly recommended, major doubts on the price though!! ( If you have tried this then let me know how you got on! and if it was worth it?)  

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment