Thursday 19 April 2012

springspiration




Although the rain is pelting it down outside as it has been doing for the last few days I am happy to trundle through some more pictures from Ireland using them as springspiration for upcoming outfits. I love the dusty muted colours of some of the flowers where others give you a bright pop. There's also nothing quite like a double rainbow to cheer you up!






                                                                 HnM shorts.//Asos skinny jeans


Meg x

2 comments:

  1. It's rained so hard here today and all I want to do is wear nice bright summery clothes! :(
    I love that River Island jumper :)
    www.emmerliejay.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the weather has been very bipolar here, some sunshine followed by a massive down pour! I am lusting over this jumper currently :) x

    ReplyDelete