Sunday 1 April 2012

spring sparkles





I have never been one for wearing rings but I vowed to myself that I shall purchase some in order to put a bit of punch into my normal everyday outfit. I bought these two rings in a bundle via ebay, originally from Topshop I think. I really love them, they by no means look new but I did not want to spend money to then find out that rings and my fingers don't mix. However these were very comfy the only downside is I was left with a slight green mark, not attractive! 

My nail varnish in this picture is No 7 stay perfect nail colour in Milan 70. I really love this nail varnish, it glided on easy barely needing two coats and is a lovely pink glittery shimmer colour. Unfortunately I have come home from uni for easter and failed to pack my usual base coat and top coat so I don't see this beautiful colour lasting on my nails for long!

Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment