Monday 23 April 2012

Maxi love

Linda from lookbook ( also has a blog )

Trawling through LookBook I spotted this, I wish I could pull off a maxi skirt like this girl! However I never thought my short legs would allow me. I have purchased a burnt orange maxi skirt though so will have a play around and team it with some different other pieces to see if I can pull it off. Now, back to the picture, I love this outfit, it looks light and summery with just the right amount of accessories. I could definitely picture someone floating around in and Indian bazaar or relaxing on a Spanish white-sand beach with cocktail in hand ( I am drifting off into the land of holidays here). I will let you know how I get on with my maxi!

Do you wear maxi skirts or are you more of a mini girl? if so then how do you style them?

Meg x



1 comment:

  1. That skirt is gorges! Love the colour!

    Over on my blog I am having a Mac lipstick and Eyeshadow give away, you could win a Mac lippy and shadow in the colours of your choice :o) I would love for you to enter

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/mac-lipstick-eyeshadow-give-away.html

    x

    ReplyDelete