Thursday 12 April 2012

Irish dancing


So I have had a very busy Easter break so far. I travelled to Hereford for my grandads 80th birthday party, then the next day straight from there to Leeds, I had 3 hours sleep before we then had to wake for our flight to Ireland! I have always wanted to go to Ireland, and not just for the gorgeous accent ( drooooool!) we were there for what seemed like a very quick 2 days trying to pack as much in as we could. The highlight of the trip for me was a tour which included the filming areas of PS I love you and Braveheart and also visiting the art museum. On our last night we visited the Arlington hotel to experience some Irish singing and dancing,it seemed fairly touristy and not "authentic" Ireland if that makes sense but the acts were amazing! here is a quick clip of the dancing!

Meg x

2 comments:

  1. Good you had a very good time =) I had too but the weather sucked here in Italy...anyway I am back to work now :(
    You're invited to enter Romwe Easter Giveaway: win a collar and $ 40 gift card on Romwe !
    Fashion and Cookies
    If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always thought Italy was full of such good weather! I love your blog and have followed :) x

      Delete