Thursday 22 March 2012

Wish Box - Missguided





I am loving this shirt I think this would make a great holiday evening piece, sheer light fabric so you won't over heat, yet still smart and sophisticated for an evening meal or event. I am yet to be converted to having all the buttons done up on a shirt ( it seems to make me look huge) so I would wear it with a few buttons undone and a bikini top underneath. I would team with a bralet if not on holiday.

another piece I chose with my holiday in mind is these shorts. Again the light floaty fabric is perfect for the hot day times of holidays, and the warm summers of home, a slightly quirky piece which I would pair with a knotted denim shirt

I thought this necklace would easily add a splash of colour to any outfit which I wear it with. As well as being a subtle nod to the tribal trend.

My wildcard of this wish box would be these leggings these were definitely not picked with holiday sun in mind and would without a doubt be more suited to the English weather. They are quite far away from what I would usually wear but I find myself drawn to them! and the fact that vertical stripes are meant to be lengthening on the leg is a definite bonus! ( I am fairly short) If I somehow get an influx of cash soon these are what I would first purchase I think.

all these items are from missguided

Meg x

3 comments:

  1. The shorts are gorgeous! Such a nice pattern, I like the other pieces too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely wouldn't mind those shorts, or the legs of the model either!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh i love missguided's latest stuff! x
    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete