Monday 12 March 2012

Surprise holiday prep

So as I am in my first year at uni and have not got myself a new job yet I kind of accepted that I would not be going on holiday this year to any where remotely exotic or outside of England. Cue my boyfriend:

Him: I have a mission for you this week
Me: erm ok?...( a worried look on my face) 
Him: find a holiday for us, somewhere quiet and sunny, at the beginning of summer ( he then went on to detail the budget and boarding etc) I'll pay, you just save up your spending money.

I am ecstatic! and so very grateful to him. I know that when I have a bad day I can just look for holidays and it will instantly cheer me up.

Though of course with A holiday now on the horizon I have to do the usual pre holiday body blitz. Recently I have been doing Jillian's 30 days shred, not religiously as is meant to but I figured some exercise is better than none. I have now vowed to myself to keep this up.


I also plan to change my eating habits ( I am a bit of a junk food lover) I let myself have my last sinful breakfast this morning ( bacon egg and cheese bagel) and from now on am going to try my hardest to eat more fruit and veg and to generally be more active, no more lazy days in my pyjamas when I don't have uni !

I'll let you know how well I manage to stick to this and any little tips and tricks which I find have helped.
Is anyone else planning a holiday this year? where too? do you have a pre-holiday ritual?

Meg x

1 comment:

  1. Hope you do well babe :)

    Love your blog, now a follower!

    Emilie xox

    ReplyDelete