Wednesday 7 March 2012

Coral Crazy






So I always get a bit excited when the first signs of spring start popping up and this year that excitement manifested itself in me going coral crazy in the shops, especially taking advantage of the 3 for 2 offer currently on Rimmel products.



Rimmel London I love lasting finish- 060 Hot & Spicy (available here): 
With this I first prepped my nails with Sally Hansens instant stregnth as my nails can get quite flaky at the ends, I haven't been using this enough to warrant a big difference! I then applied Hot & Spicy I was really impressed with how the formula applied and received compliments on the colour. I then sealed it with Rimmel London 5in1 Nail treat, which is also a nail strengthener which I use. I think this nail varnish is great value for its money, it did start chipping fairly quickly but with my nails that happens all the time.

Rimmel London Powder Blush- 012 Coral Rose (available here):
Now I originally thought that I would only be able to get away with this blusher when I had a tan, however sweeped lightly on my cheeks its looks gorgeous, especially coupled with some contouring as it has a slight shimmer which makes it lovely as a highlighter . It is a very soft blendable formula and being the first coral blusher I have purchased ( I usually am a pink girl due to my pale complexion and dark hair) I am very impressed.

My third purchase in this offer was a lipstick but I am saving that for a later post!

has anyone else started buying their spring make up yet?

Meg x

1 comment:

  1. such a nice and helpful post, dear :)
    i love the nail varnish colour! i think it's perfect for summer.
    really nice blog you have here, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete